Friday, September 26, 2008

My First Post :)

Well, here goes :)


My first blog on here. And I'm not too sure how to start. Hopefully I'll be diligent in writing these posts, keep up with old friends, and maybe somebody will want to read my posts too! Hehe. Well, right now I'm at home, enjoying another chill day at home, munchin' on goldfish and oreos, all being washed down with a cold glass of milk XD. Hehe, well, atleast that's how it is for now, until I can finally start on my senior year of high school, when my materials arrive. I'm actually pretty excited for school to start, but at the same time, kinda scared. One more school year, and then I'm off to college. Kind of a scary thought, yet exciting at the same time. Well, I won't get too deep in that thought, being as it is my first post and all. Gotta keep things light :) So, for now, I'm off to go read a book, and hopefully call my bestie in Oki.
TGIF ;D

5 comments:

Missy said...

Hey, Janis nice getting a comment on our blog.
Well yeah I know ya`ll did just get here but there are always the blogs RIGHT?
right now Loi is busy cooking and I am Finally finished with school for the day WHOHOO lucky you don`t have any yet!!!!
Well really have to go Kryssy

Heather said...

(((Janis)))I am so excited that you started a blog!! Yay :) I'm praying for you...moving is hard (I realize that is SUCH an understatement)-but I am so glad that we can keep in touch with old friends and make new ones along the way. Love you guys-we found an awesome Filipino cafe here and it was all I could do to keep from crying-we sure miss you guys. Love You- Ms Heather

Missy said...

Hey,Janis great to see you have a blog!!!!!!Yeah,I can't wait to move,but I also can't wait to keep in touch with friends like you on the bloggie world!!!!Yeah!I will be starting a new one and canceling the old one so we will let you know whatz up!
Laurie

Mishel said...

LOVE your blog!!! So cute!! And the picture of the goldfish, cookies and milk is awesome! : )

Danielle said...

Hey,thanks for the comment.One thing I can't stand about moving is the packing,but otherwise it is an ADVENTURE and I LOVE adventure!
Danny